The Burlington Art Centre is a not-for-profit organization that relies on members, sponsors, grants, donations and proceeds from special events to continue its programs. Our Corporate Partners play a major role in helping us to remain a vital resource and a thriving centre for our community.
The Corporate Partnership Program at BAC encompasses donors, members and sponsors. We are pleased to offer the following benefits to our supporters at these levels:
Corporate Donors receive a charitable tax receipt for the full amount of their contributions plus:
- Receive the BAC newsletter
- Company name listed in the BAC Annual Report (with a minimum donation of $250)
- Company name listed on the Donor Recognition Window at BAC (with a minimum donation of $500)
- Voting status at BAC Annual General Meeting
Corporate Members provide essential, ongoing support to BAC and receive public acknowledgement as well as valuable benefits for the company and all local employees.
Corporate Member ($250 - $499) - receive all the benefits of a Corporate Donor, except a charitable tax receipt, plus:
- Opportunity to participate in BAC Art Rental service, with selection assistance from our staff
- Corporate gift consulting with a 10% discount on gift items from ART Etc...Gallery Shop
- 10% discount in ART Etc…Gallery Shop for employees
- $20 discount on all studio classes and workshops for employees
Sustaining Corporate Member ($500 - $999) - receive all the benefits of a Corporate Member plus:
- Company name listed on Donor Recognition Window at BAC
- 25% off one rental of Shoreline Room or Fireside Lounge, all day Monday to Thursday and Friday to 5:00 p.m.
- One guided tour of a BAC exhibition for employees, clients or group of your choosing
- Two complimentary tickets to BAC Art Auction, featuring works from major Canadian artists such as Robert Bateman, Chris Bacon, Gisele Comtois, and E. Robert Ross, as well as emerging regional artists
Some companies choose to provide support for specific events, exhibitions, or education programs at BAC. Sponsorships generally begin at $1,000. As well as the benefits listed below, Corporate Sponsors receive increased visibility with a targeted audience and benefits specific to the sponsorship. For more information about sponsorships, please contact Barbara French at 905-632-7796, ext. 309, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributing Sponsor ($1,000 - $2,499) – receive all the benefits of a Sustaining Corporate Member plus:
- Company name listed on BAC website
- Additional 25% (total of 50%) off one rental of Shoreline Room or Fireside Lounge, all day Monday to Thursday and Friday to 5:00 p.m., subject to room availability
- A guided tour of a second BAC exhibition for employees, clients or group of your choosing (total of two tours)
- Two additional complimentary tickets to BAC’s Art Auction (a total of four)
- Use of display window in BAC Lobby for one week
Supporting Sponsor ($2,500 - $4,999) – receive all the benefits of a Contributing Sponsor plus:
- Company profiled in one issue of BAC newsletter (once every three years for returning sponsors)
- Company logo shown on BAC website
- Four additional complimentary tickets to BAC Art Auction (total of eight)
Patron ($5,000 - $9,999) – receive all the benefits of a Supporting Sponsor plus:
- One annual BAC Parking pass (valid in the BAC parking lot anytime, including event parking)
- One complimentary rental of Shoreline Room or Fireside Lounge, all day Monday to Thursday and Friday to 5:00 p.m. (in addition to 50% off one rental)
- Link to your website from BAC website
- Four additional complimentary tickets to BAC Art Auction (total of twelve)
Benefactor ($10,000+) – receive all the benefits of a Patron plus:
- One additional complimentary rental of Shoreline Room or Fireside Lounge, all day Monday to Thursday and Friday to 5:00 p.m. (total of two complimentary rentals plus 50% off a third)
- Six additional complimentary tickets to BAC Art Auction (total of twenty)
For Corporate Partnership information, contact: Barbara French, 905-632-7796, ext. 309.