Our Exhibition Program
The Burlington Art Centre's exhibition program is focused on three areas
- on contemporary Canadian ceramics;
- on the works of its seven resident guilds and their membership;
- on issues and activities of interest among the artists of our region.
At this time, our exhibition program schedule has been organized through 2014 beyond. In the early part of 2014 (February/March/April) the curatorial staff will be looking at submissions for exhibitions and planning our program for 2015 and forward.
To be considered for an exhibition at the Burlington Art Centre, you should, by the end of January 2014, send the following material:
- Between 10 and 20 photographic images of your artwork, in jpg format on a cd or usb.
- A copy of your cv, listing education and exhibition history.
- An artist's statement, no longer than 1 page, describing the issues and concerns that you address in your artwork.
Email applications are not accepted.
The Burlington Art Centre's curatorial staff will review your material during our planning meetings.
Denis Longchamps, Director of Programs
Burlington Art Centre
1333 Lakeshore Road,
Tel 905-632-7796 ext. 303